The objective of Certis works and services is the execution of public or private works of all kinds. The Management, in accordance with its responsibilities towards its clients, the environment in which it carries out its activities and the health of its staff, establishes this policy to be implemented, communicated, maintained and reviewed by all its members, with the aim of achieving a high competitive level as a commitment to continuous improvement.
The following principles have been considered:
- Implement, develop and sustain an integrated management system based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- To achieve customer satisfaction by meeting all requirements with strict adherence to agreed deadlines and budgets and to ensure that this awareness reaches all levels of the organisation.
- To provide the competent human and technical resources to meet their requirements, as well as the system to guarantee compliance with the commitments acquired.
- To develop training activities for all personnel and to promote communication and teamwork. Encourage active participation in the implementation of new processes and in the resolution of problems that allow for improvement in the development of each activity.
- Ensure the application of the same principles of quality, environment and occupational risk prevention to our suppliers, demanding the same degree of commitment and business competence from them, and therefore they will be selected with criteria of global evaluation of their organisation and of their products and services.
- To guarantee compliance with all legislation and regulations on the prevention of occupational and environmental risks applicable to our production processes, as well as the requirements that the company adopts voluntarily.
- Identify and assess health and safety risks, thus achieving active protection of workers and facilities involved in the organisation's processes and operations.
- Identify and evaluate the environmental aspects involved in each project, introducing the necessary improvements in order to effectively protect people, installations and the environment, thereby helping to minimise pollution and its possible consequences.
- To develop and apply good environmental practices throughout the company. To create a common environmental spirit, which motivates employees, suppliers and customers.
- To annually set management effectiveness and efficiency indicators and establish objectives for continuous improvement, and in accordance with the evaluation and analysis of the indicators, action decisions will be taken that will mark the strategic planning.
In order to achieve these goals, we are prepared to take in-depth actions to constantly improve, with the trust of all those involved, so that our works are of the highest quality, preserve the environment and offer the maximum guarantees in terms of occupational risk prevention. In this way we will achieve an efficient and effective management system that will be the most valued guarantee for the future of our society.
View document QMAPRL POLICY