- What are cookies and why do we use them on the website?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in the user’s device to access a certain website to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is done on the computer.
Cookies allow this website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about user options and habits. On this website, cookies that exist are necessary for it to function.
- What kind of cookies exist?
Cookies, depending on the time they remain activated, they can be divided into session or persistent cookies:
- Session cookies: data collected and stored by these cookies is collected while the user is surfing the web page, and are delated when the browser is closed. They are usually used to store information that is wanted to keep for the provision of the requested service, for the user, on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: through these cookies, data continues stored in the terminal for a certain period of time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Additionally, depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be classified as first or third party:
- First party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which is provided the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
As for purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: these cookies make possible the control of traffic and communication of data.
- Personalization cookies: these cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies allow the responsible person of them, to monitor and analyze the behavior of user’s website and the creation of a user profile.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies collect data about the management of advertisements.
- What kind of cookies does our Site use?
|DV||www.google.com||Cookie that transfers data to Google for doing more attractive advertisements.||15 days|
|1P_JAR||www.google.com||Cookie for personalize advertising places.||1 month|
|CONSENT||www.google.com||Acceptance function of cookies on the website.||Continued|
|OTZ||www.google.com||Allows the optimization and personalization of advertisements published on the navigator. It is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website, the duration of the session on the browser.||1 day|
|NID||www.google.com||Cookie that collect the preferences of the user.||6 months|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||www.google.com||Associated to Google Analytics and used for distinguishing users.||3 months|
|ANID||www.google.com||Cookie for showing the most relevant advertisements.||Continued|
|SAPISID||.youtube.com||Advertisement cookie of DoubleClick, usually established by advertising partners through the website and it is used for creating a profile of web visitor interests and show relevant advertisements to other webs. This cookie works identifying your browser and device.||1 year|
|SSID||.youtube.com||Advertising cookie which deals with information on how the final user has used the website and any advertisements that has seen before visiting it.||1 year|
|HSID||.youtube.com||Security cookie to authenticate users and avoid fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from unauthorized third parties.||1 year|
|SID||.youtube.com||Security cookie to authenticate users and avoid fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from unauthorized third parties.||1 year|
|APISID||.youtube.com||Cookie that is used to create a profile of the website visitor interests and show relevant advertisements of other places.||1 year|
|YSC||.youtube.com||Register a unique identification for maintaining statistics of which Youtube videos has the user seen.||Session|
|PREF||.youtube.com||Cookie that is used to create a profile of the website visitor interests and show relevant advertisements of other places.||1 year|
|CONSENT||.youtube.com||Acceptance function of cookies on the website||Continued|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||Try to calculate the width of user in the integrated Youtube users.||6 months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||www.certis.cat||Cookie used to remember the user’s consent for cookies categorized as ‘’not necessary’’.||1 day|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||www.certis.cat||Cookie used to remember the user’s consent for cookies categorized as ‘’necessary’’.||1 day|
|cookie_notice_accepted||www.certis.cat||Cookie that remembers if you have accepted the warning message about cookies to stop showing it during the time it is active.||1 month|
This website uses Google Analytics, analytics web service provided by Google, Inc., whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use it.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on severs in the United States.
Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep the track of the use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Google could transfer this information to third parties when required by law or when third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data that Google has.
For obtaining more information about Google cookies you can access the following link: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
- How to disable cookies in your browser?
Users can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their device. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the ‘’private mode’’ or unblock certain cookies
Information about cookies for Internet Explorer.
- Information about cookies for Mozilla Firefox.
- Information about cookies for Opera.
- Information about cookies for Google Chrome.
- Information about cookies for Safari.