- What are cookies and why do we use them on the Web?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing certain web sites to store and retrieve information about the navigation that takes place from your computer.
Cookies allow this website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's choices and habits. In this web site, the cookies that exist are necessary for its operation.
- What kind of cookies exist?
Cookies, depending on the time they remain active, can be divided into session or persistent cookies:
- Cookies of session: The data collected and stored by these cookies are collected while the user is browsing the website, and are deleted when the browser is closed. They are usually used to store information that is of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: By means of these cookies, the data remain stored in the device for a certain period of time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Additionally, depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be classified as first-party or third-party:
- Own cookies: these cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In terms of purpose, cookies can be:
- Cookies tècniques: these cookies allow traffic control and data communication.
- Customization Cookies: these cookies allow access to users according to some of their own characteristics (browser, language, etc.).
- Anàlisi's cookies: these cookies allow the person responsible for them to follow and analyze the behavior of the users of the web sites and allow the elaboration of a user profile.
- Advertising Cookies: these cookies collect data about the management of advertising space.
- What type of cookies do you use the website?
|DV||www.google.com||Cookie that transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive.||15 days|
|1P_JAR||www.google.com||Cookie to personalize advertising spaces||1 month|
|CONSENT||www.google.com||Cookie acceptance function on the website||Permanent|
|OTZ||www.google.com||It allows to optimize and personalize the ads displayed when browsing. Serves to analyze the traffic patterns on the web, the duration of the browser session.||1 Day|
|NID||www.google.com||Cookie that stores user preferences||6 month|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||www.google.com||Associated to Google Analytics and is used to differentiate the users.||3 month|
|ANID||www.google.com||Cookie to display more relevant ads.||Permanent|
|SAPISID||.youtube.com||DoubleClick advertising cookie, usually set by advertising partners through the web and used to create a profile of the interests of the web page visitor and display relevant ads on other pages. This cookie works by uniquely identifying your browser and device.||1 year|
|SSID||.youtube.com||Advertising Cookie, which collects information about how the end user has used the web page and any advertising that he/she has seen before visiting it.||1 year|
|HSID||.youtube.com||Security cookie to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from unauthorized third parties.||1 year|
|SID||.youtube.com||Security cookie to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from unauthorized third parties.||1 year|
|APISID||.youtube.com||Cookie used to create a profile of the interests of visitors to the website and display relevant ads from other sites.||1 year|
|YSC||.youtube.com||It records a unique ID to keep statistics on which YouTube videos the user has watched.||Sesion|
|PREF||.youtube.com||Cookie used to create a profile of the interests of visitors to the website and display relevant ads from other sites.||1 year|
|CONSENT||.youtube.com||Cookie acceptance function on the website||Permanent|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||Attempts to calculate the user's bandwidth to the embedded YouTube video pages.||6 month|
|Viewed_cookie_policy||www.certis.cat||Cookie for internal use, it is used for the functioning of the visualization of the cookies policy of the web page.||1 Day|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||www.certis.cat||Cookie used to remember the user's consent to cookies categorized as "not necessary".||1 Day|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||www.certis.cat||Cookie used to remember the user's consent to cookies categorized as "necessary".||1 Day|
|cookie_notice_accepted||www.certis.cat||Cookie that remembers if you have accepted the cookie warning message to stop showing it during the time it is active.||1 month|
|cookieconsent_status||www.certis.cat||Cookie that remembers if you have accepted the cookies policy.||1 Day|
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., whose headquarters are located at Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google to servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of tracking your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
For more information about Google cookies click here: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
- How to disable cookies of the browser?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. If you wish, please read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the "private mode" or unblock certain cookies.
- Information about cookies for Internet Explorer.
- Information about cookies for Mozilla Firefox.
- Information about cookies for Opera.
- Information about cookies for Google Chrome.
- Information about cookies for Safari.